Who qualifies as an accredited investor?
- a) I alone, or together with my spouse, beneficially own assets, not including my principal residence, that have an aggregate realizable value (before taxes but net of liabilities), exceeding Cdn. $1,000,000; or
- b) My net income before taxes exceeded $200,000 in each of the past two years, and I have a reasonable expectation of exceeding that net income level in the current year; or
- c) My net income before taxes, together with that of my spouse, exceeded $300,000 in each of the past two years, and we have a reasonable expectation of exceeding that combined net income level in the current year; or
- d) An individual who currently is, or once was, a registered adviser or dealer, other than an exempt market dealer; or
- e) A representative of a financial institution, government and government agency, insurance company, pension fund, registered charity, certain mutual fund, pooled fund and managed account
- f) a company, limited partnership, limited liability partnership, trust or estate other than a mutual fund or non-redeemable investment fund, that had net assets of at least $5,000,000 as reflected in its most recently prepared financial statements.